Danielle Bernstein is a fashion influencer who has built a following of over 2 million people on social media. She is the founder and creative director of WeWoreWhat, a fashion blog and brand.
Bernstein was born in New York City and raised on the Upper East Side. She attended the Fashion Institute of Technology, but dropped out after one semester to pursue her career in fashion.
Bernstein has worked as a stylist, model, and blogger. She has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle. Bernstein has also collaborated with brands such as Nike, Levi’s, and Coca-Cola.
In 2018, Forbes named Bernstein one of the top 10 fashion influencers in the world.
Bernstein is married to Michael Daigle, and the couple has one child.
Interesting Facts About
As one of the most popular fashion influencers around, Danielle Bernstein has built up quite a following. Here are some interesting facts about her that you may not know!
- She started her fashion blog, WeWoreWhat, while still in college
- Her blog quickly gained popularity, and she has since been featured in magazines like Elle and Harper’s Bazaar
- She has also collaborated with major brands like Ralph Lauren and Gap
- In addition to being a successful fashion blogger, she is also a model and entrepreneur
- Danielle currently lives in New York City with her husband and two dogs
- She is currently working on her first book, which is set to be released in 2019
We hope you enjoyed learning some interesting facts about Danielle Bernstein! Be sure to check out her blog and social media accounts for more fashion inspo.
Looking for more fashion news and influencers?
With more fashion news and content on the internet than ever before, it can be tough to consume everything out there. To help in this process, we recommend you take a look at some of the top fashion blogs to see what they are currently talking about.
Be sure to check back often, as we are always adding new content and resources to the site.