DizzyKitten, real name Katherine Gunn, is a 26-year-old American Twitch streamer and professional gamer. She first started gaming when she was just a kid, playing classic games like Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. She eventually got into more competitive games like Halo and Call of Duty, and began streaming her gameplay on Twitch in 2012.
Since then, DizzyKitten has built up a massive following on Twitch, with over 650,000 followers. She’s also been signed by esports organization Denial Esports, and has competed in numerous gaming tournaments. In addition to being a top gamer, DizzyKitten is also an accomplished cosplayer; she often dresses up as popular gaming and anime characters at conventions.
DizzyKitten is one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, and has built up a large and loyal following. She’s a talented gamer who’s also accomplished in cosplay, and is sure to continue entertaining and inspiring her fans for years to come.
Interesting Facts About DizzyKitten
- DizzyKitten is one of the most popular female Twitch streamers and influencers. She has over 550,000 followers and streams a variety of games, including Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and Minecraft.
- DizzyKitten started streaming in 2013
- She was a professional Halo player before she started streaming on Twitch
- DizzyKitten’s real name is Katherine Gunn. She is from Texas and is 26 years old.
- She has two cats named Simon and Mia. Mia often makes appearances on DizzyKitten’s Twitch stream.
- DizzyKitten is a member of the group GX, which is a group of professional gamers who are also Twitch streamers and YouTubers.
- DizzyKitten has appeared in a few commercials, including one for Nissan.
Looking for more streaming content and Twitch influencers?
With the amount of streaming content available on the internet today, there just seems to be an endless supply of things to watch. To help you find even more great content, be sure to check out our list of the most subscribed to YouTube Channels, and list of entertainment blogs.