Emma Chamberlain is a social media personality, YouTuber, and entrepreneur. She is best known for her vlogs, which have earned her over 8 million subscribers on YouTube. Emma has also been involved in a number of businesses, including her own clothing line and coffee brand.
Born and raised in California, Emma’s love for making videos began at a young age. In high school, she started posting fashion and beauty content to YouTube under the name “emmachamberlain”. After graduating, she turned her attention to vlogging full-time, sharing everything from her daily life to more personal topics with her viewers.
In 2018, Emma launched her own apparel line called “Union” in collaboration with Aeropostale. She has also partnered with a number of brands on sponsored content, including Hollister, Beats by Dre, andSimple skincare. In 2019, she launched her own coffee brand called “Commonplace Coffee Co.”
Despite her success, Emma has been open about the challenges she’s faced along the way. In 2020, she took a break from YouTube to focus on her mental health. She has since returned to making videos and is currently working on a documentary about her life and career.
Interesting Facts About Emma Chamberlain
1. Emma Chamberlain is only 18 years old, but she’s already made a name for herself as a social media influencer.
2. She has over 8 million subscribers on YouTube, where she posts videos about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle topics.
3. Emma is originally from California, but now lives in Los Angeles.
4. She started her YouTube channel in 2016 and quickly gained popularity for her relatable and down-to-earth personality.
5. In 2018, Emma launched her own podcast called “The Influencer Podcast.”
6. She has also released a line of merchandised called “Anything for Selena,” which is a reference to one of her favorite musicians, Selena Gomez.
7. Emma is an advocate for mental health awareness and has openly discussed her own struggles with anxiety and depression.
8. In 2019, she was featured in Forbes magazine’s “30 Under 30” list of up-and-coming entrepreneurs and visionaries.
9. Emma is currently dating fellow social media influencer Ethan Dolan.
10. She has said that one of her goals is to help young girls feel more confident and empowered.