James Charles is one of the most popular social media influencers around. He has over 18 million followers on Instagram and his YouTube channel has over 11 million subscribers. His popularity has led to him being dubbed the “first male CoverGirl” after he became the first ever male ambassador for the brand.
Charles was born on April 23, 1999, in Bethlehem, New York. He was raised by his single mother, who worked two jobs to support her family. Charles began experimenting with makeup at a young age and often did his sisters’ makeup for school. He would also watch YouTube videos to learn more about makeup techniques.
In 2016, Charles created his own YouTube channel where he would post makeup tutorials and vlogs. His popularity on YouTube led to him being approached by CoverGirl to be their first-ever male ambassador. He has also collaborated with other brands such as Morphe and MAC Cosmetics.
In addition to his work in the beauty industry, Charles has also been involved in philanthropy. He has raised money for various charities including the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Charles is currently one of the most popular social media influencers around. His work in the beauty industry and his philanthropic efforts have made him a household name. He is an inspiration to many and has helped break down barriers for men in the beauty industry.
Interesting Facts About James Charles
1. James Charles was born on April 20, 1999 in Bethlehem, New York.
2. He has two older sisters, Lily and Alison.
3. James Charles is a self-taught makeup artist.
4. He rose to fame after becoming the first male CoverGirl spokesperson in 2016.
5. In 2017, James Charles launched his own line of cosmetics with CoverGirl called “James Charles x CoverGirl”.
6. He has over 16 million followers on Instagram and over 7 million subscribers on YouTube.
7. In 2019, James Charles was named one of Time magazine’s “25 Most Influential People on the Internet”.
8. He has been featured on several magazine covers, including Vogue, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar.
9. In 2020, James Charles launched his own beauty subscription box called “Instant Influencer”.
10. He has collaborated with several major brands, including Morphe and Kylie Cosmetics.