Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality and fashion designer. She is best known for her role as Lauren Conrad’s nemesis on the MTV reality show “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.”
Cavallari was born in Denver, Colorado on January 5, 1987. She moved to Laguna Beach, California with her family at the age of 16.
Cavallari first gained fame on “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.” She was portrayed as the “bad girl” and frequently found herself at odds with Conrad. The two had a much-publicized falling out, but eventually made up before Cavallari left the show.
After “Laguna Beach,” Cavallari appeared on the reality show “Get This Party Started.” She also had a small role in the 2006 film “Fingerprints.”
In 2009, Cavallari starred in her own reality show, “The Hills.” The show followed her as she moved to Los Angeles and attempted to launch a career in fashion. Cavallari left “The Hills” after three seasons.
In 2011, Cavallari began starring in the E! reality show “Very Cavallari.” The show follows her life as the owner of a lifestyle and fashion brand.
Cavallari has also written two books: “Balancing in Heels” and “True Roots.” Kristin also currently has more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Cavallari is married to NFL quarterback Jay Cutler. They have three children together.
Kristin Cavallari Body Measurements
Kristin Cavallari’s body measurements are 34-24-34 inches, and she wears a size 2 (US) or 32 (EU) dress.
Cavallari is 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m) tall and her weight is around 54 kg (119 pounds).
In an interview, Cavallari revealed that she maintains her slim figure by working out four to five times a week. She also stated that she tries to eat healthy most of the time but doesn’t deprive herself of the foods she loves.
Cavallari once said that her beauty routine is very simple and that she doesn’t spend a lot of time on her hair or makeup.
To stay updated with Kristin, be sure to follow her on Instagram.
Fun Facts About Kristin Cavallari
1. Kristin Cavallari was born on January 5, 1987, in Denver, Colorado.
2. Cavallari’s parents are Dennis and Judith Cavallari. She has two brothers named Mike and Jason.
3. Cavallari attended Laguna Beach High School, where she was a cheerleader.
4. After high school, Cavallari enrolled at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
5. In 2004, Cavallari was cast as Lauren Conrad’s replacement on the reality television show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
6. In 2006, Cavallari began appearing on the spin-off series The Hills.
7. Cavallari left The Hills after three seasons.
8. In 2009, Cavallari appeared in the horror film Fingerprints.
9. In 2010, Cavallari starred in the direct-to-television film National Lampoon’s Van Wilder: Freshman Year.
10. In 2011, Cavallari began appearing as a guest host on the E! show The Fabulist.
11. In 2012, Cavallari launched her own fashion line called Chinese Laundry.
12. In 2013, Cavallari launched her own jewelry line called Emerald Duv.
13. In 2014, Cavallari launched her own lifestyle website called Little James Clothing Co.
14. In 2015, Cavallari opened her first retail store for Uncommon James in Nashville, Tennessee.
15. Kristin Cavallari is married to former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler. They have three children together: sons Camden and Jaxon, and daughter Saylor.
16. Cavallari is a stepmother to Cutler’s son from his previous marriage, Camden.
17. Kristin Cavallari is a New York Times bestselling author. She has written three books: Balancing in Heels, True Roots, and Pretty Little Things.
Kristin Cavallari Net Worth – $25 Million
Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer, and actress. She has a net worth of $25 million.