Mathilde Tantot is a social media influencer and model from France. She has amassed a large following on both Instagram and YouTube, where she posts fashion and lifestyle content. Mathilde has also released her own line of swimwear, called Khassani Swimwear.
Mathilde was born in Paris, France on October 5, 1993. She grew up in a small town outside of the city with her parents and two brothers. From a young age, Mathilde was interested in fashion and modeling. She began modeling when she was just 14 years old, and has since gone on to walk the runway for major brands like Chanel, Dior, and Givenchy.
In addition to modeling, Mathilde is also a successful social media influencer. She has over 4 million followers on Instagram, where she regularly posts fashion and lifestyle content. Mathilde has also launched her own YouTube channel, where she gives viewers a behind-the-scenes look at her life as a model and influencer.
Mathilde is also the founder of her own swimwear line, Khassani Swimwear. The brand offers chic and affordable swimsuits for women of all shapes and sizes.
Mathilde is a successful model and social media influencer who has built up a large following with her fashion-forward content. In addition to her work in the fashion industry, Mathilde is also the founder of her own swimwear line, Khassani Swimwear.
Interesting Facts About Mathilde Tantot
- Mathilde Tantot is a French social media influencer with over 10 million followers on Instagram.
- She is best known for her curvaceous figure and fashion sense.
- Tantot has also been featured in numerous magazines, including Vogue and Elle.
- In addition to being an influencer, Tantot is also a model and entrepreneur.
- She has launched her own line of swimwear called Khassani Swimwear.
- Tantot is also a devoted philanthropist, working with various charities such as UNICEF and Oxfam.