Shantel Vansanten is an American actress and model. She is known for her roles in television series such as One Tree Hill, The Messengers, and The Flash.
Born on July 25, 1985, in Luverne, Minnesota, Shantel VanSanten grew up in a small town. Her mother was a beauty queen while her father was a schoolteacher and coach. As a child, she was very active in sports and was also a member of the National Honor Society. After graduating from high school, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.
VanSanten made her television debut in 2004 with a guest-starring role on the show CSI: Miami. She has since appeared in a number of other TV series, including One Tree Hill, The Messengers, and The Flash. She has also had roles in the films The Final Destination (2009) and You and I (2011).
In addition to her work on television and in film, VanSanten has also been active as a model. She has appeared in campaigns for brands such as Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and Gap.
VanSanten currently resides in Los Angeles. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, playing tennis, and going on hikes.
Facts About Shantel Vansanten
1. Shantel Vansanten is a model and actress from Florida.
2. She is best known for her role as Quinn James on The CW’s One Tree Hill.
3. Shantel also appeared in the films You and I and Final Destination 5.
4. In 2014, she began starring as Lacey White in The Flash.
5. Shantel is engaged to Robert Buckley, her co-star on One Tree Hill.
6. In her free time, she enjoys doing yoga and playing tennis.
7. Shantel is a big animal lover and has two rescue dogs.
Shantel Vansanten Net Worth – $3 Million
Shantel Vansanten’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million. The American actress has been in the entertainment industry for over a decade and has amassed a significant fortune through her successful career.